[tor-relays] Indiegogo campaign: 3771 Euro for Exits and Bridges!

Hi!

The torservers.net Indiegogo campaign has ended today, and yields
3771.84 Euro to be spread equally across our current seven
organizations. Each organization can hand in receipts and get
reimbursed, or, alternatively, we can transfer their share up front.

I will mail out stickers and posters today and tomorrow to everyone who
donated. Within the week, I'll put up the donation website that lists
everyone who donated and wanted to be publicly mentioned.

Thank you!

[
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tor-anti-censorship-and-anonymity-infrastructure/
]