Re: [tor-relays] Guidelines for lifetime of a bridge?

I'd say about a year is ideal. Maybe longer.

It takes a long time for your bridge's IP address to be handed out to users. Once they finally have one, the addresses should remain valid, instead of immediately expiring.

Of course once it looks like your bridge's IP address has been exposed, drop the bridge and move it.

Tom