[tor-relays] Are BWauths punishing 'bad' relays? (not publishing measurements)

Hi,

this is actually a question to BWauth ops.

even though the new onionoo measured flag data is not* yet completely
rolled out (since it has to be deployed for > a week to assign the flag
to all relays), I would have a question since the data says that
all relays in the previously detected AWS family [1] are unmeasured.

I'm wondering whether this is a pure coincidence or on purpose (by
BWauths) or by some other yet to be found reason?

thanks!

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2015-July/038623.html

The "spikes" in the following table brought me two that group again.

The table shows unmeasured running relays by the month they joined the
network (note this is based on preliminary onionoo data)

The "spikes" are caused by relays mentioned in [1].

+-----------+---------+
| joinmonth | #relays |
+-----------+---------+
| 2015-07   |       3 |
| 2015-06   |       4 |
| 2015-05   |       2 |
| 2015-04   |      12 | <<< AWS family part II
| 2015-03   |       4 |
| 2015-02   |      35 | <<< AWS family part I
| 2015-01   |       2 |
| 2014-12   |       2 |
| 2014-11   |       8 |
| 2014-10   |       1 |