[tor-relays] Botnet

Hello,

my ISP deactivated the network traffic of my tor-exit relay because the server is part of the following botnets:

- Wapomi
- AldiBot
- Darkness Bot

In the last 2 hours I analysed the sparse log files and checked the system by checksums I created after the installation.
The linux server is clean.

I send an answer to my ISP, that the server is only an exit-relay for Tor traffic. I also attached a list security software including configurations that I installed.
But the network traffic keeps blocked until I guarantee for a secure network traffic.

Can someone advise me what to do?
Any tips and hints?

Thanks,
ButAry