[tor-relays] HOW-TO: Simple DNS resolver for tor exit operators

Hello friends,

I decided to make a quick starter guide to introduce using a local resolver for tor-exit node operators. I’d like to solicit some of your feedback on things that should be added or improved upon. Hopefully this will be a living document - My goal is to help lower the amount of TOR exit relays using 3rd party DNS providers for client DNS lookups. While it doesn’t address all security concerns, it’s a necessary step to improving anonymity of TOR’s users. Let me know what you think…

Guide is meant for debian/linux users
http://backplanedns.org/TOR_exit_dns_resolver_howto.htm

-Dennis