Re: [tor-relays] significant rise in fail2ban alerts for ssh abuse

This is not any kind of evidence to suggest a rise in abuse mails resulting from fail2ban.

Keepyourprivacy:
I can‘t talk about the source, but there are indeed more and more
script kiddies out there who use Tor or VPNs just to test around. They
hook up Linux Kali and thinking they are becoming the next big hacker.
I‘ve read from another provider which supports tor exit, that they
only accept exits if mail, irc and ssh ports are blocked, because they
are the biggest vectors for abuse messages. So i guess you are not
alone...