[tor-relays] Interested in running a FreeBSD Relay on Cogent?

Would you like to trial a FreeBSD Relay on Cogent until October 1st?

Yes, it has to be FreeBSD, because I use Bhyve as my hypervisor and some of my blades don’t support UG, which means, I support FreeBSD only on these series of servers.

If you’re interested in a Model “A” (25GB HDD, 1vCPU, 2GB RAM, burstable up to 1gbit of bandwidth/unlimited transfer) running FreeBSD and would like to try it out until October 1st, just send me your Public Key. My hope is you will keep it online and hopefully increase the BSD Relay percentage to 7%. After October 1st its only $15/mo, which is my costs alone.

You don’t have to worry about abuse complaints, I handle that for you. You just worry about running your exit and maintaining your OS. I take care of everything else.

If you’re interested, send me a public key.

Thanks,

Conrad