Re: [tor-relays] Individual Operator Exit Probability Threshold

I understand most technical issues are solvable.

My question was pointed to another way.

I mean, how hard may it be to find sponsors to set up tor relays ?

At the end, all kind of organizations seem to benefit from the tor
network, and they may be wiling help !

Livak

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.