[tor-relays] 4 of Conrad Rockenhaus trial servers are in the top ten exit relays for Canada

Hi,

Just to let you know that following on with the one month trial with tor exit relays that Conrad kindly offered, at least four of his exit relays are now in the top 10 listing for Canada, out of 68 Canadian exit relays.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/country:ca%20flag:exit

Well done to Conrad - I say. The more, the merrier.

If you want any help with setting up your own FreeBSD tor exit relay, feel free to contact me off list.

Zim