Re: [tor-relays] Individual Operator Exit Probability Threshold

Hi Conrad:

I'm pretty sure I'm taking your offer about the free trial.

I'm having a question, though:

I think there are no compiled tor relay packages for BSD,
so I may compile it on my own, right ?

Livak

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.