Re: [tor-relays] Opt-In Trial: Fallback Directory Mirrors

Hi Nick,

> On 17.12.2015, at 15:07, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> TL;DR: Stable non-exit relays can help tor clients use the Tor
> network. Please opt-in!

Iâm happy to opt-in my relay Vadelma [0], but itâs not on the original list - running the onionoo query now includes it, however.
Iâve got all the flags, but I canât guarantee a stable IP address because itâs running on a home connection. So, as far as I understand

> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/FallbackDirectoryMirrors

it doesnât make sense for me - right? (Iâm more than happy to do more than âjustâ running my relay!)

All the best to you, too!

Cheers,
Jannis

[0] https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/8827944C4BDCBDAC9079803F47823403C11A9B7A