Re: [tor-relays] Very unbalanced inbound/outbound connections

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

> On 21.12.2015, at 02:17, Green Dream <greendream848@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure if you mean the literal number of connections, or if you're talking about bandwidth utilization. In either case, if arm isn't showing the increase, the additional traffic might not be coming from Tor.

Itâs the number of connections, sorry if that wasnât clear.

> Have you considered other services running on the host?

Iâm using the host just as a relay, nothing else.

In the meantime I realize that connecting âinbound connectionsâ to something like âinbound trafficâ is a mistake. So everything runs as it should, I would say.

Sorry for this rather unnecessary thread! :-)