Re: [tor-relays] Who is permanently checking my bridge relay?

On 2018-12-04 15:11, Charly Ghislain wrote:

>> The OP was using @posteo.de which is a common email provider, regardless.
>
> True, but the link <poster email> -> <poster identity>  -> <poster owned
> machines ips> may be easier for someone with relevant data/power

I understand your point, but the link is as hard to follow as Tor
itself. My connection to posteo.de goes always over Tor.

Posteo is one of the very rare email providers offering anonymous
accounts.[1] They don't now my identity.

Furthermore it was clear for me that fix periods of 21 min 21 sec
couldn't be a normal client. Missing more information about bridge
directory authority …

Regards

[1] https://posteo.de/en/site/about_posteo