Re: [tor-relays] Monitoring a Tor-Relay - Telegraf / InfluxDB / Grafana ?

For a tor relay that is not neccessary.
After I thought about this in the past I decided it so after local watching.
Now I use "htop" and "bwm-ng", "nload" and "nyx" via SSH on the remote
server. You can use the website "uptime monitor" if you want to get a
mail after server crash or other network errors.
My preference is the tor monitoring network https://metrics.torproject.org.
Why you want to use a big monitoring solution? If your tor relay is a
second paylod on the server this ist ok, but this is not the right
discussion channel here.

Olaf