[tor-relays] Hyperlink in ContactInfo

Hi,

I wrote a little PHP-based contact page and put the link to the ContactInfo of my relay's torrc. I added some HTML tags (<a href="" ... </a>) to let Tor Metrics show the link as such; but, of course, the string is sanitized properly, so the Contact field on Tor Metrics shows the literal HTML tags.

Is there any chance to show the hyperlink on Tor Metrics, so that visitors can directly click on it? The same would be interesting for clear text email addresses.

Regards,
Ilka