Re: [tor-relays] reporting Abusive exit nodes

On 04.12.2020 05:21, BRBfGWMz wrote:
I frequently find abusive exit nodes. Is there any way to report these to the
tor consensus system, so it deprioritizes them?
You can also post here or in tor talk. bad-relays is a closed list. :-(

Or can I build a configuration file or list of exit nodes that I don't want in
my chain?

Of course:

## A list of identity fingerprints and country codes of nodes to use for the first hop in your normal circuits. (nuts, NO address patterns!?
EntryNodes $fingerprint,{cc}
## A list of identity fingerprints, country codes, and address patterns of nodes to use as exit node.
ExitNodes $fingerprint,{cc},203.0.113.0/24,[2001:DB8::]
## A list of identity fingerprints, country codes, and address patterns of nodes to avoid when building a circuit.
ExcludeNodes $fingerprint,{cc},203.0.113.0/24,[2001:DB8::]
## A list of identity fingerprints, country codes, and address patterns of nodes to never use when picking an exit node. Nodes listed in ExcludeNodes are automatically in this list.
ExcludeExitNodes $fingerprint,{cc},203.0.113.0/24,[2001:DB8::]

## A list of identity fingerprints, nicknames, country codes, and address patterns of nodes that are allowed to be used as the second hop in all client or service-side Onion Service circuits.
HSLayer2Nodes
## A list of identity fingerprints, nicknames, country codes, and address patterns of nodes that are allowed to be used as the third hop in all client and service-side Onion Service circuits.
HSLayer3Nodes

I don't have set StrictNodes 1. Please read the man page beforehand!

Ncknames are unfortunately no longer allowed everywhere. I do not use country codes the database has some errors.

Soon you can use multiple lines:
https://github.com/torproject/tor/pull/2066/commits/bb9707420e87a1efc016aeac1e59edbfc6be3f87

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!