Re: [tor-relays] Question: RAM requirement for an exit relay

On 12.12.2020 20:37, Olaf Grimm wrote:
I would like to activate a local DNS resolver with unbound at the exit
relays, but I am concerned about the RAM size with 1GB. On an example
machine I have 2GB RAM and the exit relay occupies 400MB at 22.9 MiB/s
according to the metrics.

Does anyone have experience with such values? My smaller exit relays
only have 1GB of RAM.

On both of my exits, unbound occupies 140-145MB RAM.
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/TorOrDie4privacyNET

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!