Re: [tor-relays] Tor relay system & uptime requirements

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Goulven Guillard
<lecotegougdelaforce@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> My ISP currently provides me with ~ 800 kbps in upload.  I could probably
> give half or more to tor but I believe indeed RAM & CPU will be the limiting
> factor (that's why I didn't mention it in my first email).  I have ~ 15 Mbps
> in download but I guess it is better to keep it symmetric (I have not yet
> checked this point in the doc though).

Just try a middle node.  Do not run vidalia of course, just plain
chrooted Tor. Maybe with higher niceness since the webserver is your
priority.
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorInChroot