Re: [tor-relays] Problems with Debian package and low ports

I assume what you're experiencing is:
1 - it initially starts up and functions as expected
2 - hits the weekly accounting max and hibernates
3 - Never recovers from hibernation because of error

If so then try this:
That port binding is a known issue when coming out of hibernate, I also experienced it. The solution I use is setting my Accounting Max higher than my bandwidth will be able to achieve per week.

Then throttle the bandwidth to a rate that I can be sure actually does not ever attain that limit, but reaches the limit I really want it to hit.

If not:
Check your logs and you'll discover the error there.

- David