Re: [tor-relays] Recommended specifications for 1Gbps exit

Thanks, just set it up with 3 a few hours ago, will take a while before
starts advertising the full bandwidth again I guess.

I'm a little confused though for some reason only two of the instances
show up in atlas, the other one just keeps complaining it isn't in the
cached consensus and isn't seeing any usage either consensus health over
at metrics mentions that instance but nothing more it's reporting blank
for all of them what am I missing?