Re: [tor-relays] Re-Install Tor on raspberry, keep torrc and fingerprint

Hey Volker,

Indeed, likeÂPierre said, backup all keys not only private key, backup torrc as well. Then you can reinstall your Pi. And about ControlPort, read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2haw9s/having_some_issues_with_arm_and_tor_relay/

Cheers!