Re: [tor-relays] [WARN]Failing because we have 4063 connections already. Please read doc/TUNING for guidance

On Sunday 21 February 2016 11:56:37 Jonas Bergler wrote:
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/doc/TUNING

Thanks Jonas for the link. file descriptors should be set to ulimit -n 65535 in
the tor startup script. I thought that would work. But checking
/proc/PID/limits I saw that file descriptors were actually limited to 4096.

I increased fds via sysctl. Now the warning is gone.