Re: [tor-relays] Reminder: exit nodes probably shouldn't be using Google's DNS servers

That link almost makes it seem like we shouldn't use any public DNS servers. Can you reliably run an exit server on just a local resolver? I have Unbound, OpenDNS, and Google DNS on my exit relay, and I still get "all nameservers failed."

Also, does this apply to Orbot? Because the latest update changed Orbot's VPN mode from OpenDNS to Google.