Re: [tor-relays] Light Bandwidth Monitor (like Munin)

Maybe vnstat & vnstati ?

Von: "Pierre L." <petrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: 26. Februar 2016 12:15:19 MEZ
An: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [tor-relays] Light Bandwidth Monitor (like Munin)

Hey all,

May be RPi users... and others linux users!
I'm looking for a light bandwidth graph software producing html files,
to monitor and graph up/down eth0 bandwidth used on my RPi Tor relay.

Something like "munin" or "cacti", but I remember this one was very
heavy on a RPi v1... It was taking tooo much time to collect/treat/graph :s

Which one are you using on your RPi's ?

Thx all for your answers !

tor-relays mailing list
tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx