Re: [tor-relays] Netflix overblocking non-exit Tor relays

I've also had several extensive conversations with Netflix support about this but haven't received an answer beyond a generic 'there is a problem with your router' type response.

You mention an 'official response from Netflix' Â- are you willing to share this?ÂMostly I'm interested if this response acknowledges that the block is because of Tor or not. From my interactions with Netflix support they made a very clear effort to not acknowledge that they were blocking me and that the issue was at my end.

-- Jonas