Re: [tor-relays] I have an Alleged family member

If you look at [0] on atlas, the fingerprint is listed under Properties as it should be. But if you look down to Family Members, it lists the same fingerprint as Alleged Family members. Strange!

Several months ago, as I was growing my Tor relay inventory, I picked up on someone's post here that I should just keep a file of fingerprints that I can paste into each node as my count grew. I found it to save time, so each of my nodes' torrc also contain their own fingerprint. Only [0] reacts this way.