Re: [tor-relays] Exits lost their function

Minimum is:

accept *:53
accept *:80
accept *:443

On 9. Feb 2018, at 19:35, Paul <pa011@xxxxxx> wrote:

Am 09.02.2018 um 19:28 schrieb niftybunny:
reject 80

Thats why.

Was there a change of rules on that day?
Reject 80 was always the case in those settings.

On 9. Feb 2018, at 19:25, nusenu <nusenu-lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul:
What could bring several exits at different providers and different operating systems (Linux and FreeBSD) down on the same day, Jan 21st?

Since, while they still run as relays, they don’t show as exits any more without any change from my side.

They do run on Tor 0.3.1.9 or 0.3.2.9 in the same Family.

I'm not sure if you are referring to your relays or someone else's relays?

I assume you talk about:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/contact:1K38x9xqK3YDzjehYFAEPzsESEC4ScH5wJ

it is indeed interesting why some of them have no exit flag, example:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/B27509F6D6233ACD2EAC8936D5FE7CBF009163BE

@David: they don't have badexit flags

2018-01-21 appeas to have been an interesting day indeed
https://twitter.com/nusenu_/status/960176185954242560

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_