Re: [tor-relays] Relay stuck at Bootstrapped 0%

On 17 Feb 2018, at 14:03, Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I moved the older keys to my working delay and had to generate new one in the faulty one.

Here you can find my info.log file i did not have one beforehand, so i can not compare it.

You might want to check your log options.

Your last logs said you were logging at more than notice.

However it seems like the relay is working now.

https://pastebin.com/iC5Rutq8

Could it be working now because there is minimized load due to the new keys?

Yes.
Your router probably can't deal with that many connections.

What should i do to reduce the load?

Only run one relay behind that router.

Decrease max bandwith

Use:
MaxAdvertisedBandwidth 1 MBytes

can i somehow decrease max connections?

How many connections do both your relays have open when they fail?
Use "netstat"to find out.
You can not run a good relay with less than 7000 connections.
Each relay needs to be able to connect to every other relay.