Re: [tor-relays] Publishing bridge contact information

On 2018-02-07 17:45, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> We're now considering to drop one step in the sanitizing step, which is
> to remove contact information. The result would be that we'd keep
> contact information in sanitized descriptors in the exact same way as
> the bridge operator put it into their torrc file.
>
> [...]
>
> I'll keep this discussion open for a week and not start changing
> anything during that time. If you want to state your opinion, please do
> it on this list by Wednesday, February 14.

FWIW, we collected all feedback from this thread, discussed this change
in the metrics team, and forwarded our planned change to the Tor
Research Safety Board. I don't know how fast that will move, but I could
imagine it's a matter of weeks, not days.

I'll get back to this list when we have a decision whether or not to
publish bridge contact information. This will be before we start
publishing anything new, with enough heads-up time for bridge operators
to either remove or change their contact information.

Thanks again for the discussion.

All the best,
Karsten