Re: [tor-relays] Is it possible to run a Web server and tor ORPort on the same port?

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:38:56 +0000, pikami wrote:
> I was wondering if it's possible to run a Web server and tor ORPort on the same port.

Not without code changes inside tor. There can only be one instance
who accepts the SSL connections. This would be reasonably be the tor
process, which would need an addition to act as a SSL terminator for
other domains/certs/SNI names, and forward those (decrypted) to some
nginx instances.

Unless, obviously, you have two IP addresses to use. Then it's just binding.

> Is there any way to accomplish this?

Erm, happy hacking. I don't expect to see something like this in the tor code base.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>