Re: [tor-relays] FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS Tor Image

i am iterrested :-)
have you a ovm or harddiskimage ?

regards Steffen
TorGate
torgate(at)linux-hus.dk
OpenGPG 7FD5 65EF A4EF EEF3 7A13  4372 8409 49D6 01A2 0890

Am 25.02.2018 um 21:50 schrieb Conrad Rockenhaus <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello All,

If anyone is interested, I have a RAW image of a FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS image that
is fully configured and ready to run Tor. Right now it's an eight GB image, but
I'm reducing the size by removing all of the extra stuff on it from the
upgrade from FreeBSD 11 to 11.1.

If you're interested in the image let me know. This image has been fully
tested on OVH's Openstack infrastructure, so if you're interested in running
it on their infrastructure, let me know and I can walk you through it, or
you're more than welcome to host is within my cloud at cost (it's a low
monthly rate and unlimited bandwidth).

Regards,

tor-relays mailing list
tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx