Re: [tor-relays] FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS Tor Image

No multihoming = no AS. I do not pay for things I do not really need.

https://nusenu.github.io/OrNetStats/asnameshare

0OVH SAS15.7622.927.34499
1Online S.a.s.9.610.110.59372
2Hetzner Online GmbH6.378.891.93273
3DigitalOcean, LLC4.475.792.3280

My relays are #4. OVH is 4 times bigger than me...

Markus