Re: [tor-relays] FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS Tor Image

Why would it be important to encrypt the storage of your tor server?
For me this  looks like it only complicates things if law enforcement wants to take a look at your server and the cloud provider should be able to break the encryption relative easy  or can simply  take a memory dump