Re: [tor-relays] [tor-exit] good node providers

I use Trabia. Is cheap, unlimited bandwidth and they are very for friendly. There are a lot of exit relays on trabia; but I think that would be better to diversify the providers.
I never received any complaint though I have a quite open exit policy. i think that they manage the complaints.

Urdn.com.ua/ this provider too is very very for friendly.

Keyweb too is cheap, bandwidth limited, but you have to use a restricted policy.

I'm sure that there are many others for friendly providers bit I don't know them.

It would be interesting to know some statistics, and to know which are the most used providers for exit relay.

Cheers