Re: [tor-relays] Authorities: what is up?

Sebastian Hahn <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 13.01.2012:

> Ah, I see. ides not having a current consensus is different from ides
> being down. Ides still is running the stable Tor version and needs to be
> upgraded to 0.2.3.x to be allowed to vote along with the other dirauths,
> so it doesn't immediately know about the new consensus. I don't know
> when ides will be upgraded, but I hope the answer is soon.

But warnings like

13:28:48 [WARN] Received http status code 404 ("Not found") from server
'216.224.124.114:9030' while fetching consensus directory.

are pretty new. I did not notice them the last several months. Therefore I
think something happened.

Regards,

Klaus