Re: [tor-relays] ServerAstra from hungary allows exit relays

Well, 115GB/day == 3.4TB/month == 10Mbps unmetered/month.

I assume you are talking about a VPS? It seems to me that the 10 Euros/month would be better spent on an unmetered 10Mbps plan. At least that way the relay would be up all the time (and eventually considered Stable) instead of up and down in 12-hour increments.

On the other hand if your service provider has already indicated that they are OK with you running a Tor relay that might better worth more than taking a chance on some other provider.

Just my opinion(s).

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104