[tor-relays] Reminder: exit nodes probably shouldn't be using Google's DNS servers

Hi, all!

While looking into a bug report, I noticed that an exit node was using
one of Google's well-known public DNS servers for its own DNS server.

No disrespect to the operators of Google's fine public DNS service,
but my sense is that using it for a Tor exit node might not be the
greatest idea for users' privacy, having one DNS provider that gets to
see so many requests.  It's probably a better idea to have your own
local cacheing DNS server.

Would anybody like to share a guide about how to set one of those up
safely and migrate correctly?

best wishes,
--
Nick