Re: [tor-relays] tor hidden services & SSL EV certificate

You can use an Amazon EC2 G-Instance and Scallion if you don't have a good GPU.

Am 01.01.2016 um 20:18 schrieb Manager Bahia del Sol LLC:

There is also
Scallion

and Eshalot

The hardware facebook used to bruteforce their onion address must have been very impressive.

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:33:19 -0900
From: Jesse V <kernelcorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tor-relays] tor hidden services & SSL EV certificate

On 12/31/2015 05:44 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

 Thanks it's useful :) I am know wondering how i can bruteforce a clear
 name for my site like facebook but i think it's all good for the rest :)

Like this: https://github.com/katmagic/Shallot

It doesn't look like it's maintained, so you may want to examine forks,
but I've had success with Shallot as it is.

--
Jesse V

--
 Manager of Bahia del Sol LLC