[tor-relays] EventDNS error

Hi,

Over the weekend I started having those kind of error popping on my log at a very high rate (a few per seconds):

Jan 25 09:00:00.000 [warn] eventdns: Address mismatch on received DNS packet. Apparent source was xxx.237.192.xxx:61083

Apparent source is not my IP and is different at every error message. I restarted my relay and I have stopped happening. I am running my own local unbound DNS server.

Is it some kind of attack or simply an error that happened over the weekend? I have never seen it before.

For what it's worth, my relay is an exit relay at about 150mbps.