Re: [tor-relays] What does this message mean in my tor logs?

On 01/29/2016 05:34 AM, Pat Scharmer wrote:
> So the duplicate DNS responses has returned. Any thoughts on what would
> cause duplicate DNS responses? I'm running unbound with DNSSEC activated
> and it is using the root name servers as the upstream resolvers.

Wild guess, but I'd suspect a routing issue. You'd get duplicate
any changes to iptables or your kernel routing table? Do you get double

I mention this guess because last year I was messing with packet
forwarding on a personal machine and had duplicated packets (which
manifested itself as log warnings, double ping replies, and slow
performance) until I fixed my iptables rules.

--
Jesse V