Re: [tor-relays] Current pluggable transport recommendation

I am interested in this as well. I am thinking of installing a new bridge on Digital Ocean in Singapore. Considering geographical location is there a preferred pluggable transport?

P.S. I'm new to the list. Computer hobbyist. I've used Linux for 15+ years almost exclusively but I'm no where near a sys admin. I have 2 relays on DO. One in San Francisco and one in Singapore.