Re: [tor-relays] Uptime missing from Arm

Hi Alan, what linux distribution is this with? The only platform I'm
aware of having issues with the uptime is OpenBSD. This is because the
uptime requires parsing ps output and on that sole platform they show
it in 12-hour local time with am/pm indicators, and a format that
shifts if over a day (ie. a true parsing pita :P).

Cheers! -Damian