Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Januar 2017 um 19:06 Uhr
Von: "Olaf Grimm" <dl1hqd@xxxxxx>
An: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tor-relays] The Onion Box v3.2: Web Interface for your Tor relay

Please make an example of the tor config for the Onion Box access (config remarks found in README.md on github)

"set the HashedControlPassword option in Tor's config file and define a password to access the ControlPort."

What I must write line by line? I don't understand how can I define a password in hashed case.

Olaf