Re: [tor-relays] Upgraded relay non show in ATLAS

Hi Larsson,

Hi

I guess you have received lot’s of answer already 😊

Have you checked your network connection? Your torrc-file, guess it’s ok, but you never know
If that is ok maybe try nyx, maybe it could help you?

regards
bolar

Thanks for reply. :-)

I'm running on Windows 2016 Server, so i can't use NYX. The strange things is that i'm running this node from more than two years, but only now -after upgrade- i see log ok but i have 2/3 connections at the same thime and Atlas is not showing my node running.

--
Marlenio (MLTorNode)
FE4033D750831C32A957174ADD11E40F558A14A9