Re: [tor-relays] Advertised Bandwidth

You only define what the max bw is. The “real” bw Tor is using depends on the measurement of the authority servers. https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/flag:authority

If you have a bad connection to them: bad luck :(

Pro tip: Get yourself a very cheap VPS with good connections and you will see lots of traffic.

Markus

“For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'”
--David Cameron, 2015