Re: Problems Continue while trying to set up a TOR Private Relay

On 07/05/2010 09:19 PM, Scott Bennett wrote:
>      On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:44:18 -0400 Andrew Lewman <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:04:38 -0700
>> Jim Julian <j.a.julian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> This is an update of a message sent July 4th.  A quick quote from the

Yes, in many cases, Vidalia can do this - in this case, Vidalia will
probably not be able to do much.

The rub is that the AirPort supports Nat-PMP and not UPnP; we're working
on adding support to tor-fw-helper (not yet released, the source in git)
to take care of this specific network setup. Once we've got a
tor-fw-helper that does both UPnP and NAT-PMP, we're going to be able to
handle this and many other network types.

All the best,
Jacob