Re: [tor-relays] How to Run Torservers.net

Actually I can offer to publish a bunch of those abuse mails if there is interest.
Just need to find some time to polish them a little- anonymize stuff and maybe make some pretty statistics.

Julian

Julian Wissmann <juwi@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
They usually say that they are ;-) and very often there are 10-15 identical Mails.

Geoff Down <geoffdown@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012, at 02:33 PM, Moritz Bartl wrote:

> Roughly 80% are automated reports, which we ignore,
How do you decide which are automated?
GD

or over the web