Re: [tor-relays] How many PK operations does a typical home-run relay or bridge do in 24 hours?

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thus spake Karsten Loesing (karsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):
> What does the log line mean? It looks like these are counts since
> startup? I assume your plan is to divide by the total uptime of the
> relay?

Yes, that's what I did:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6369#comment:2

Thanks everyone for sending in their log line parts and relay data! :)

> Does SIGHUP clear them? Can they get cleared in other sitations?

For the analysis above I simply hoped nothing would clear them, except
for a restart.

Best,
Karsten