Re: [tor-relays] Script to get top relays, AS and countries weights

> > May I ask if Onionoo will get a similar treatment to #6266 that what
> > happened with #6334? The country-based statistics are probably off due
> > to 'a1' being present in the country list at the moment.
>
> Done by reverting to the February database (Maxmind doesn't have
> archives of their binary-formatted database, and February was the last
> copy that I had locally).  Hardly any relays in "a1" land anymore.

Great. That did change the outputs quite a bit.

While preparing another batch of stats on french relays [1], I made
a few other fixes to the script that you can pull from the same place as
before.

[1] https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/tor-relays-fr/2012-07/msg00021.html

--
delber