Re: [tor-relays] Negative impact of MaxOnionsPending 250?

* Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What is the negative impact of setting MaxOnionsPending to 250?
> Should we instead reduce the bandwidth as suggested in the warning?

I run several low/medium bandwidth relays and so far (~6 weeks)
haven't observed any negative effects with MaxOnionsPending set to
250.

It might be a different matter on medium/high bandwidth relays that
also offer hidden services that are actually being used.

--
left blank, right bald